Saturday, January 16, 2010

Recipe #1

...and let's hope it's not the ONLY one I post :)
I'm not going to pretend like I made this one up...I generally don't think up new and exciting things to cook- I have a surmounting pile of cookbooks, and about 3 years worth of Martha Stewart's FOOD magazine, but I usually default to finding recipes online. This one however, is from the Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book- you know, the classic red/white gingham printed one. Mine however is pink and white, since it's the breast cancer edition. My mom bought it for me for Mother's Day, and I have to say, it has some fabulously easy and delicious concoctions in there!

We stumbled upon this one, and it's in regular rotation in our house- great one for when you are having people over- it goes a faaaaar way, esp if you double it. It's super easy bc you use the rotisesserie chickens from the supermarker or deli- no cooking required.
ENJOY! I seemingly can't copy and paste it...Blogger doesn't allow pasting?? Hmmm...not good for me! I found the recipe on the Better Homes website, so I apologize, but you have to click on the link.
http://http//www.bhg.com/recipe/chicken/pulled-chicken-sandwiches/

No comments:

Post a Comment